These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Nationton Republic, a Nationton Information Technology's website.
Nationton Information Technology is located at:
Kumasi, Ashanti Region, 00233
By accessing this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Nationton Republic if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Nationton Republic provides social network and online market system to let you connect and share with friends and family, market yourself and your products and promote your business.
- Nationton Republic is a paid online service which means you pay a prescribed fee in order to have access to most of its services.
- Registration fee is not refundable.
- Any payment you make for any service on Nationton Republic is valid only if you have made the payment to account numbers provided on the Sign up fee page.
- You are not allowed to accept payments on behalf of Nationton I.T unless you have been authorized through writing by Nationton I.T.
The Affiliate Program
- Nationton Republic offers affiliate program which allows you to aid in selling our service and earn commission whenever a person visits Nationton Republic via your referral link and purchases our service.
- The affiliate program is available to all registered users of Nationton Republic but it is not obligatory for anyone to be part of it.
- You can make payment requests for commissions credited to your account anytime but Nationton I.T will process your payments only within our working days and working hours.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to receive payment from your account on Nationton Republic. Nationton I.T shall not be responsible for paying your commission to the account including the account number you provide even if it occurs that the account or account details you provided are wrong.
- Whoever gets access to your account on Nationton Republic can receive payment of your commission from your account. You are responsible for access to your account on Nationton Republic and that Nationton I.T shall not be liable whatsoever for any harm or losses you may suffer in the case where your account information gets into the wrong hands.
Account Termination and Consequences
- Your account will be suspended or deleted if by writing, you ask us to suspend or delete it, if applicable law requires us to suspend or delete it or if you violate the terms and conditions governing Nationton Republic.
- After your account is deleted, information about you may still persist in backups for as long as we can keep it.
Content and Ownership
- You are prohibited from posting contents on Nationton Republic without the consent of their owner. This does not apply to sharing contents that are already on Nationton Republic unless the content is itself prohibited on Nationton Republic.
- Posting contents including copyright materials, private materials and others without the prior consent of their owner can lead to termination of your account on Nationton Republic. This does not apply to sharing contents that link back to the original content and that attributtes ownership to the source of the content unless the original content is itself prohibited on Nationton Republic.
- We do not claim ownership of any materials posted or shared by users of Nationton Republic and that you are solely responsible for the contents you share or post to Nationton Republic.
- However, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content you post on Nationton Republic.
- Content you share or post on Nationton Republic may be removed, modified, made available to other users who may share, or repost them on or off Nationton Republic. However, you can regulate how your content is shared via +Privacy Settings
- Nationton Republic, all its tools and features that form the system which allows you to use our services are the property of Nationton I.T
Use of Service
- You shall provide accurate information about you and keep them up-to-date and that you shall not supply false information such as false name, false address, false age e.t.c about yourself when filling in your account information on Nationton Republic.
- You shall respect other users' rights and that you shall not try to use our services to abuse them such as threaten them or make them uncomfortable in any way.
- If you are below age eighteen (18), you shall not register for Nationton Republic without your parents submitting a parent authorization form and if you are below age thirteen (13), you shall not register for account on Nationton Republic at all.
- You shall not share your sensitive account information such as password with any other person.
- You shall not try to have unauthorized access to any account on Nationton Republic.
- You shall not try to sabotage the performance of Nationton Republic, cause any damage or harm to its tools and features and anything else that helps Nationton Republic to function effectively.
- Without prior approval and express written permission from Nationton I.T, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
- You shall not share or post any content that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
- You shall report to Nationton I.T if you find that any person has taken any action that violates the terms and conditions or that may be harmful to Nationton Republic, its services and users.
Minors' Policy and Safety
- Nationton Republic is a business website and was designed with adults in mind, although we aspire to make it available and beneficial to all people in the near future.
- Since Nationton Republic is not a free service and that you pay a fee to join, we do not allow people under age eighteen (18) or those not within the working age to use Nationton Republic without prior permission from their parents.
- If you are below age eighteen, you are required to download parent authorization form, allow your parent to fill to authorize your use of Nationton Republic and then submit the form to us before you will be allowed to use the site fully.
- Account of people below age eighteen (18) who supply false age or false parent information are terminated when found.
- You can help us to identify minors who have registered for accounts on Nationton Republic under false age and false parent information by reporting such people to us.
- Although our security measures are provided to protect every user of our services, parents who authorize their children's use of Nationton Republic are responsible for the privacy of their children and that we do not have any liability whatsoever if their children accidentally or willfully disclose personal identifiable and sensitive information that can lead to some harm, or loss of any kind.
- Also, we are not responsible for the content that some adults may share with your children below age eighteen (18).
- We do not specifically market to children under 13.
A. Services "AS IS"
- Your access to and use of our services is at your own risk.
- You understand and agree that our services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Nationton I.T DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Nationton I.T makes no warranty or representation and disclaims all responsibility and liability for: the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of services or any content; any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of our services; the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by our services; and whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
- Our services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Nationton I.T is not responsible or liable for: the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources.
- Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Nationton I.T. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
C. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NATIONTON I.T SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SITE; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT.
- Nationton I.T reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime.
- We will without obligation endeavor to notify you before amending these terms and conditions.